Twinfluence was one of the first services offering metrics to quantify the influence of a Twitter user.
TwitterFriends goes a step further, by offering more metrics and additional information for individual Twitter users.
This is the list of metrics calculated by TwitterFriends.
- Size of relevant net (outgoing) : Number of Twitter users, the submitted Twitter user replied to more than once the last 30 days
- Size of relevant net (incoming) : Number of Twitter users that replied to the submitted Twitter user more than once within the last 30 days
- Fans : Number of Twitter users that replied to guykawasaki within the last 30 days
- Stickiness : Number of people who replied at least twice / total number of replying users
- Twitter Rank : This is the position of the submitted Twitter user in the ranking of Twitterers receiving the most replies
- Ratio of outgoing to incoming contacts
- Overlap of outgoing and incoming net
- Tweets sent / day 50 Average
- Follow cost in milliscobles
- Replies sent / day
- Conversation Quotient (CQ) : Share of Tweets by the submitted Twitter user that were replies
- Conversational Rank
- Replies received / day
- Links posted by the submitted Twitter / day
- Link Quotient (LQ) : Share of Tweets by the submitted Twitter that included links
- Replies with Links by the submitted Twitter user's friends / day
- Link per friend